Friday, March 19, 2010

cake to baby to photography to prints to scrapbooking : Orillia Cake Smashing Photography

A fabulous result from my session with Julie's little girl made even better by her talents as a scrapbooker....

I'm often asked about purchasing a copy of your session on CD/DVD and I have two options for my clients to pick from.

1. a DVD of your session in full resolution quality or
2. a CD of your session in low resolution quality which is perfect for printing up to 4x6 prints and scrapbooking, emailing, posting to facebook until your hearts content!



You must check out Julie's Smashing Cake Designs blog as well (we're still working on finishing her website!) as she is just as amazing with flour and icing sugar as she is with paper and scissors. She can also whip up a cake for your child's cake smashing session and we'll have it ready and waiting for you at the studio making that one less thing on your own to do list!


To book a cake smashing session for your little ones first birthday drop me an email and let me know when you'd like to come in! :-)