Saturday, March 20, 2010

Barrie Yoga Photography DAY!

Ann Green of studio BLISS ann green yoga was one of my very first clients just over 6 years ago and it has been so much fun to watch her little guy grow over the years through our sessions together.

I've also been honoured to work with Ann on her business needs. I know I don't mention it all that often but I'm also a web/graphic designer and work with small businesses in establishing their online presence, logo and branding, website development and over all 'go to' when it comes to technical issues and troubleshooting.

Ann opened her very own studio space just over a year ago and last month I had my very first ever yoga photography day for her members. It was an awesome afternoon in her wonderful space and the light couldn't have been more brilliant. Just delicious!




Thank you so much to those of you how participated. I'm hoping to make this a semiannual event at the studio and maybe next time outside... at the park or maybe the beach!

If you'd like to be a part of the next yoga photography day I hope you'll join my email list by filing out the little form to the top right of the blog.

Here are just a few of the shots from that afternoon but you can check out some more via my STUDIOdpi.com Photography Facebook Fan Page.




studio BLISS ann green yoga is located downtown Barrie and you can check out Ann's yoga schedule for all the available classes... including lava yoga(tm).... an amazing hot yoga class. You'll usually find me there for the Kikasana classes on Mondays & Wednesdays!