Friday, March 12, 2010

Barrie Baby Photographer : H. 3 month session


I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with this blog.. for that I'm sorry. I hope you'll skip on over to facebook and join me there which usually sees more action then my blog it would seem.

Last weekend one of my sessions was this little guy's 2nd session of my Baby's First Year package... which means he's now 3 months old! I'm not sure where the time goes and I'm sure his mom and dad have been asking themselves the same question.





On a personal note I'm off on a crazy quick 3 day trip to Halifax and then Fredericton where I'll finally get to meet my first and only nephew, Issac (born Feb. 19). I had considered getting my little sister a gift card with another photographer in Fredericton but decided why would I do that when I get to meet him and photograph him all in the same trip!

Can't wait! Watch for a little sneak peek of that session on Facebook. And in the meantime Happy Weekend Everyone :-)