Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hanover Event Photography - Dining Alfresco

Who doesn't love a great excuse to dine outside on a beautiful summer evening surrounded by good food and fabulous women?!


A few weeks ago my step mom Tina invited me to join her and a group of local female entrepreneurs for dinner. Little did I know Tina would go all out... well honestly I'm not entirely surprised but that's just Tina but I was still taken back by how awesome everything looked. And of course my Aunt Carm was there to help pull it all off!



All the ladies smiling pretty for me... I'm not sure anyone really wanted to have their picture taken but I'm happy that they humbled me for a few minutes for a quick photo op.


Everyone brought a dish and it was a perfect mixture of delicious salads and yummy desserts. Tina above putting the finishing touches on a warm potato salad.

And it wouldn't be a party without something to take home... we all received our own little creamer seen here on the right.

Thank you Tina for a very memorable evening!